Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hi ya all.. Sorry been rather busy these few weeks as my schedule just keeping on coming intead of going down. Anyway will try to update you all as often and as hardworking as I can ( a bit lazy actually..haha).

Firstly on the 19th July I had organise a drill onboard my vessel that is call man-overboard. In case you're wondering what that mean it is basically where a person who accidentally fall into the sea and how the response is carry out and the response is (in case a real incident really happen on the vessel). Anyway it was a sucess and everyone was happy. I also make it into a video and I uploaded it into youtube. The link are as followed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKA1qRQHo8g .

Anyway what really piss me off is that after the event only did I realise that someone was actually making use of me and been using my whole idea and concept behind my back. Who do I mean?? Well it's actually my main con safety department. Ermm what do I mean by that, well on the 25.07.08 was the monthly meeting for all the management and I have to attend that darn meeting every month (sigh!) he publicly announce that he is going to organise the same drill...You probably don't get it right?? Like what's wrong with having the same drill when you already done that right?? Well actually I do mind and here are some of the facts why I do mind:
  • Firstly, during the meeting, with all the top management present no recogniton was being done by our dear MAIN-CON SAFETY for our effort.
  • Secondly the report that I made was never being disseminate in the meeting.
  • Thirdly on how boastful he announce it to the top management when he's doing the drill when the fact is he got the idea from me!! Well two words for that son of a gun: FUCK YOU!
Well been keeping it inside of me for quite sometime now and I feel relieved that I got to let it all out. Hmm, for the rest of last week was busy preparing another thing that is the blood test. The place where I work require that every foreigner or local people to take the mandatory blood test if they are working after 7p.m and it's a bitch anyway to be doing that every month. It's a hassle more than convienient but then again, who cares!!

Sorry been writing with full of hate because I just feel that I've been unappreciated and treated unjustified. Whatever it is I don't mind people learning but I hate it when people takes my idea and present it as their own. I bet you don't like it either right. Anyway yep that's bout it take care..

No comments: